About

Bila hati berbicara, Bila akal beroperasi, Bila jari jemari berlari, Lahirlah Tinta dari Hati yang tercari-cari redha Ilahi...

Sep 7, 2011

she is amazing. will always be.

assalamualaikum...

my mum is amazing.
really.
i know, your mom too.
yes, you and you.

most of us,
as a daughter,
we are closer to our mother compared to father.
i said MOST ok. not ALL.

my father like to talk.
talking about anything.
sometimes only a small issues.
he will relate it with everything he knows.
he know worldwide issues.
sometimes, i can't understand. haha
too much information at the same time.
i can't interprate the datas. haha

my mother,
she's willing to do everything for her children.
i think i had troubled her a lot.
this year especially.
making her worried so much about me.
what i want to be? where am i going?
i know, that question keep coming through her mind.
going here and there.
my parents have to spend a lot to let me achieve my ambition that i don't know.

and now, i'm going abroad.
the more worried she be.
thinking about the only daughter that did not tell her problem.
that always keeping everything to herself.
yesterday i told her,
"just read my blog. i will try to share my problems there until i'm able to share directly. to be a teacher, i will be trained to talk and one day i will able to make people understand the things that i want to share without making wrong introduction."
she just quiet.

it's hard to tell.
sometimes i didn't realise that my mind is thinking about the things that i think not important.
i didn't realise the thing i thought not important is affecting me.
i always said that nobody understand me even i realise she was.
maybe sometimes she doesn't but she tries.
i can't blame anyone as i also can't understand myself.

she is amazing.
really is.
i always feel like going to face anyone who make her hurt.
knock their head, shouting.

she always try to give her children their best.
for me,she will be telling which is good and which is not.
manja?
maybe. she sometimes just let me make mistake.
and then she will continue saying, "this will make you matured."

I will try my best to enjoy my life,
accept what i get, believe everything is the best fated by Allah for me.
happy in everything I do.
for me, for her and for everyone who loves me.
because i know.
a lot, really a lot do care about me.
continue for my happiness.

i really love her.
she is amazing.
will always be.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment