About

Bila hati berbicara, Bila akal beroperasi, Bila jari jemari berlari, Lahirlah Tinta dari Hati yang tercari-cari redha Ilahi...

Nov 22, 2010

My Life as a School Teen - Over?

start

tomorrow.
first day of SPM.
my heart started pumping very fast.
just like when i run for 400 m.
goose bumps.

abang said

don't think SPM something that too hard to handle.
by practising this way, you can answer better.
trying too yeah.

week by week

this week, i have 3 subjects.
the next week, 4 subject,
abang convocation day on saturday,
continue 2 subjects on the other week,
and finally, the last week, EST...
and that's the end of my life as school students.
that day will be my last time wearing the school uniform.

my doa

i don't get flu, fever or others thing that may effect me.
but if i get, i know, Allah is preparing something for me.
tomorrow, there will be a question in section b paper 1 BM
that ask me to create a short story,
really pray for it.

alhamdulillah

the school is over,
oh, actually P & P session is over,
this make me glad.
i don't have too wear shirt and trousers anymore,
yes, you may say it's weird.
i really hate wearing shirt and trousers outside my house.
i love wearing baju kurung so much.

reason

i can't feel that i'm safe when wearing shirt and trousers.
i feel i'm in awkward moment.
i did not mean that when you are wearing shirt with trousers, jeans or even slack you are not safe,
i just telling what i feel when wearing that,
again, that what i feel.
so, don't complaint if you does not agree,
human has different opinion right?
and, i'm more comfortable with baju kurung.
maybe this is because what my parents teach me,
and i'm trying too cover my aurat completely.

don't angry with what i said.
it's just my opinion and my way.
all the best my sahabat and teman for your SPM...

No comments:

Post a Comment